The New York Review of Books, 22 June – 12 July, 2017
270 x 370 mm, 52 pages. New York, USA
The NYRB publishes articles on literature, culture, economics, science and current affairs. It's been described by Esquire as ‘the premier literary-intellectual magazine in the English language’ and by Tom Wolfe as ‘the chief theoretical organ of Radical Chic’.
In this issue:
- Elizabeth Drew: Will Trump's Presidency Survive?
- Marcia Angell: The Abortion Battlefield
- Martin Filler: Louis Kahn's Mystic Monumentality
- Israel: From Military Victory to Moral Failure by David Shulman
- Julian Bell on Julian Barnes