Delayed Gratification #30
195 x 240 mm. 124 pages. London, UK
Tagline: The slow journalism magazine
Published March 2018, covering the news from January, February and March 2018.
In this issue:
- Salisbury’s toxic shock
- How to clone a white rhino
- The inside story of March for our Lives
- The billionaires’ race to space
- A return to Homs
- The 17th century roots of the KFC crisis
- Plots and pucks in Pyeongchang
- What do Britons want?
Editors: Rob Orchard & Marcus Webb
Art Director: Christian Tate
On the Journal:
From the archive, read our At Work With interview with editor Rob Orchard.