Delayed Gratification #29
195 x 240 mm. 128 pages. London, UK
Tagline: The slow journalism magazine
Published March 2018, covering the news from October, November and December 2017.
In this issue:
- America’s gun culture in infographics
- Iceland’s unlikely World Cup success
- The rise and fall of Robert Mugabe
- Can big cats make a comeback?
- Hunting for sunken British gold
Editors: Rob Orchard & Marcus Webb
On the Journal:
From the archive, read our At Work With interview with editor Rob Orchard.